Monday, January 25, 2010

The Mermaid's Madness

by Jim C. Hines
The Mermaid's Madness is a companion to The Stepsister Scheme. I say companion, because it doesn't necessarily continue any plot from the first book, although it does continue shortly after the conclusion of The Stepsister Scheme.

I really enjoyed getting to know these characters better. I loved the plot of this second book and the way it continues on in revealing the truth behind beloved fairy tales. Adventure, intrigue, romance and sacrifice were all prevalent in this story. It was fun and engaging, heartbreaking and tragic. I can't wait for the next installment!

1 comment:

Johnny and Kaley said...

Hey Lindspee, So I went to go comment on yours and apparently it is private now. Apparently for awhile now too. I guess I have been out of the loop for awhile. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well in Hubert land!Love you!